Saturday, September 15, 2007

September

Den har vackra synen motte mig imorse nar jag kollade ut genom fonstret. Vi kommer inte vara hemma pa min fodelsedag sa Rich tyckte vi skulle fira lite idag. Min pappa kommer bli stolt over Rich nar han ser detta!
This beautiful sight met my eyes this morning when I looked out the window. We'll be in Corsica for my birthday so Rich thought we should celebrate a little bit today. My dad will be very proud of him when he sees he got the Swedish flag out! Har ar alla korgar och krukor jag planterat idag som ska blomma i host. Inte det smartaste att plantera detta dagen innan vi aker bort en vecka, men jag ska stalla dem i skuggan och halla tummarna.
Here are all the pos and baskets I've planted today with stuff that should flower during the autumn. Not the most intelligent thing I've done, considering we'll be away for a week so they won't get watered. But I'll put them in the shade and keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: